Hopeless

October 31, 2011

| | |
Hopeless romantic. That's me. And I've found a new fix.


She writes really fun and romantic books that are also clean. It's a miracle. Don't get me wrong. There's some dang good kissing but she keeps it clean. I've read two so far and really like them.


She writes about historical Scotland and England with lots of medieval knights who are large, rugged, manly and gorgeous and totally besotted with the heroine. And what's bad about that? Nothing.

I'll let you know if i fun into anything objectionable but so far I highly recommend her books if you are looking for light, fun, utterly romantic stories that aren't rated R.

Warning: You will start dreaming about knights and Scottish lairds and it will possibly raise your expectations a bit too high in the "perfect man" department..

0 comments:

Post a Comment