Not sure about this yet...

June 29, 2011

| | |
It could turn out to be another one of my odd ideas that doesn't pan out :-)

I recently started reading Patricia Briggs and really like her writing...but I can't stand the cover art. Weird, I know.

So I got the brilliant idea to make covers for them. I've made two now and have a better idea of how to proceed and how to make them easier to fit on the books.

I'm going to make some little plates with the name of the book and author tomorrow, but what do you think so far?

Original:




















New and improved:




No more skanky chick! (It really is weird, in the books the girls aren't skanky and there is no sex. Not sure what's up with the cover)

What do you think? I'll add more pics when I get the name plates added on.

But I like em!

Update -

Here they are with name plates. Not perfect of course, just getting an idea of how to proceed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment